Our focus is on ensuring that you maximise every opportunity available to you.
With over 40 years of M&A experience and a history of entrepreneurship, CapEQ has the experience and the knowledge to help you deliver excellence.
Our approach is driven by the highest levels of integrity and honesty, putting our clients first whilst always treating them as people, not just another transaction.
Our focus is on finding the right outcome for clients, considering ethos, fit and value whilst delivering the right advice at the right time.
We firmly believe that business exists both to make a profit and as a force for positive change in the world and we are proud to be undertaking B Corporation certification. This is not a trivial or light-touch approach.
CapEQ exists to advise clients on long term growth, ongoing value creation and a maximised sale price. We improve business strategy and operations; optimise departments and competencies; seek investment; review markets; acquire new businesses; and value, prepare and sell businesses effectively.
1. Our clients’ interests come first
2. Every transaction should be led by the client’s personal needs & preferences
3. People are more important than numbers
4. Transactions depend on relationships
5. Insights are driven by data and smart software
6. Having a plan starts with having a purpose
7. Achieving the best deal is vital, but not at the expense of ethical considerations
8. All stakeholder needs should be considered
9. Financial focus should not eclipse social and environmental impact
10. Long term is more important than short term
This guiding philosophy is underpinned by hard-won professionalism and the experience gained in advising more than 200 client organisations.
* Certified B Corporations are social enterprises independently verified as creating value for employees, the local community and the environment. This entails a different governance philosophy, charter and operational model than a traditional shareholder-driven organisation.